Written-By – Barry Wilson
|2||We're Goin' Surfin'|
Written By – Dongel-Ormsby-MorrillWritten-By – Ormsby, Morrill, Dongel
Written-By – Lee Hazelwood
Written-By – Ben Acton
- Vocals [With Orchestra] – The Delltones
Track A1: (Aust. Comp.)
[J. Albert & Son Royalty logo]
(on label circumference)
Made in Australia by Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
Track A1: Joye
Track A2: Tu-Con
Track B1: Control
Track B2: Albert
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): MX13879
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): MX13880
- Matrix / Runout (Side A handwritten run-outs): MX 13879
- Matrix / Runout (Side B handwritten run-outs): MX 13880
- Made By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Joye Publishing
- Published By – Tu-Con Music
- Published By – J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd.
Текст песни: Well its early in the morning and its time to make a start, And I put my poly surfboard on the rack upon my car. I head down to the surfside, where the waves fine, Im gonna catch a mountain but I wont go down - The Delltones. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Delltones were an Australian rock 'n' roll band, which formed in 1958. They started as a doo-wop, harmony quartet with Warren Lucas tenor vocals, Brian Perkins baritone vocals, Noel Widerberg lead vocals and Ian Peewee Wilson bass vocals. In June 1962 Noel Widerberg died in a car accident in Brighton-le-Sands in Sydney, and three weeks later the group's single, Get a Little Dirt on Your Hands, reached the top five on the local charts. Widerberg's position was filled by Col Loughnan ex. Well it's early in the mornin' and it's time to make a start And I put my poly surfboard on the rack upon my car I head down to the surfside, where to Hangin' Five from The Delltones's Walk Like A Man for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Delltones are an Australian rock 'n' rollpop band that formed in 1958 and are still together today. View wiki. Hangin' Five 1963. Album by The Delltones. Surf City. is a cover of. Соавторы: The Delltones. Come Go With Me. Hangin' Five. The Delltones. Appears On. Walk Like a Man. Festival Five. Album 20 Golden Greats. Hangin Five Lyrics. Well it's early in the mornin' and it's time to make a start And I put my poly surfboard on the rack upon my car I head down to the surfside, where the waves are makin' fine I'm gonna catch a mountain but I won't go down the mine You gotta walk the plank, ride the hook Gonna let. them ride and keep it nice and tight And now the time is growin' near, you're movin' down the wall As steady as she goes, you got your toes upon the nose And now you're hangin' five, hangin' five. The Delltones - - Hangin Five. Artist: The Delltones. Album: BopaDooWop, 2008. A Australian doo wop group had a huge hit with this surfing song in the 1960s. Has been played on
- Johnny Devlin And The Devils With The Delltones - A Big Hunk O' Love
- The Delltones - Why
- The Fabulous Wailers Featuring Rockin' Robin And Gail Harris - At The Castle
- Jan & Dean - Sidewalk Surfin'
- Big Timers - Hangin' High / Surfin' Love
- The Beach Boys - Surfin' U.S.A.
- The Delltones - Love Will Find A Way
- Fear And Loathing - Wait 'Till The Cat Licks It Up
- Various - The History Of Surf Music - The Vocals
- Shirley Lorene - You Get To Me