|1||Ultima Thule Part Two||4:23|
|2||Oszillator Planet Concert||8:02|
|3||Fly And Collision Of Comas Sola||13:23|
|4||Ultima Thule Part One||3:22|
|5||Sunrise In The Third System||4:21|
|OMM 56.012, OMM 56 012||Tangerine Dream||Alpha Centauri (LP, Album, Gat)||Ohr, Ohr||OMM 56.012, OMM 56 012||Germany||1971|
|BELLE 121942||Tangerine Dream||Alpha Centauri (CD, Album, RE)||Belle Antique||BELLE 121942||Japan||2012|
|4 940.509||Tangerine Dream||Alpha Centauri (Cass, Album)||Virgin||4 940.509||France||1975|
|EOP-80479||Tangerine Dream||Alpha Centauri (LP, Album, Gat)||Odeon||EOP-80479||Japan||1971|
|TNGRN DRM-AC-1083||Tangerine Dream||Alpha Centauri (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Tangerine Dream)||TNGRN DRM-AC-1083||Russia||Unknown|
- Design [Sleeve], Painting [Cover] – Edgar Froese, Monique Froese
- Engineer – Dieter Dierks
- Flute, Words By – Udo Dennenberg
- Guitar, Bass [Gliss.], Organ [II.], Voice, Effects [Coffee Machine] – Edgar Froese
- Organ, Voice, Electronics [Several Echo Machines], Percussion [Iron Stick] – Steve Schroyder
- Percussion, Flute [Lotos], Zither [Piano Harp], Synthesizer [Zither] – Chris Franke
- Producer, Directed By, Music By, Performer – Tangerine Dream
- Synthesizer – Roland Paulyck
- Bass – Edgar Froese (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6)
- Compiled By, Reissue Producer [Devised By], Coordinator [Co-ordinated By] – Mark Powell
- Coordinator [Additional Project] – Vicky Powell
- Design [CD Package] – Phil Smee
- Drums – Chris Franke (tracks: 4 to 6)
- Effects [Several Echo Machines], Performer [Iron Stick] – Steve Schroyder (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Dieter Dierks (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Flute [Lotos Flute], Harp [Pianoharp], Zither, Synthesizer – Chris Franke (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Guest, Flute – Udo Dennebourg (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Guest, Synthesizer – Roland Paulick (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Guitar – Edgar Froese
- Liner Notes – Andy King , Steve Schroyder
- Mellotron – Edgar Froese (tracks: 5, 6)
- Organ – Edgar Froese (tracks: 1 to 3), Peter Baumann (tracks: 4 to 6), Steve Schroyder (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Percussion – Chris Franke (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6)
- Performer [Coffee Machine] – Edgar Froese (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Producer [Produced By], Directed By – Tangerine Dream (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Remastered By – Ben Wiseman
- Voice – Edgar Froese (tracks: 1 to 3), Steve Schroyder (tracks: 1 to 3), Udo Dennebourg (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Written-By – Chris Franke, Edgar Froese, Peter Baumann (tracks: 4 to 6), Steve Schroyder (tracks: 1 to 3)
Tracks 1 to 3 recorded at Dierks Studio, Stommeln, Köln - released as Ohr Records 56.012 in March 1971.
Track 4 recorded by ORF-Studio Klagenfurt at the 3rd Internationales Musikforum Ossiachersee, Ossiach, Austria on 29th June 1971.
Tracks 5 and 6 recorded at Dierks Studio, Stommeln, Köln - a & b sides of single - released as Ohr Records OS 57.006 in August 1971.
24-bit digital remastering at The Audio Archiving Company, London.
All tracks ℗ 1971 Eastgate Music under exclusive worldwide license to Cherry Red Records Ltd.
This compilation © 2011 Cherry Red Records under exclusive worldwide license from Eastgate Music.
Made in the EU
Packaged in a jewel case with clear tray and 16-page booklet.
Unlike the 2011 version this never came with a cardboard slipcase.Recorded at The Dierks Studios Stommelen / Köln.
"The Music Material Of This Album Was Felt By Tangerine Dream
This Album Is Dedicated To All People Who Feel Obliged To Space."
Compared to the Ohr repress this release is only titled "Alpha Centauri" and the artist name "Tangerine Dream" is missing on the front of the cover!
Releaed in a gatefold cover.
OMM 56 012 = First pressing
OMM 556 012 = Repress
- Barcode: 5 013929 712133
- Matrix / Runout: 00095 53905 581 01 ✳ 53905603
- Matrix / Runout (On CD mould): WWW.KEYPRODUCTION.CO.UK A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0155
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eastgate Music
- Licensed To – Cherry Red Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cherry Red Records
- Licensed From – Eastgate Music
- Recorded At – Dierks Studios
- Recorded By – ORF Studio Klagenfurt
- Remastered At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Made By – www.keyproduction.co.uk
- Pressed By – EDC, Germany – 53905603
- Recorded At – Dierks Studios
Tangerine Dream. Alpha Centauri. Tangerine Dream - Ultima Thule Part Two Bonus. If not quite as distinctive as the albums that came immediately before and after it, Alpha Centauri is nevertheless a strong work of '70s kosmiche music and a fascinating chapter in the ongoing story of Tangerine Dream. Listen album. Tangerine Dream - Fly And Collision Of Comas Sola. About Alpha Centauri. To favorites 5 Download album. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Tangerine Dream. Tangerine Dream - Alpha Centauri. Lulling you into submission before alarming you, their music manages to flirt tantalizingly, creating responses and impulses wholly different from anything ever experienced before. Album: Alpha Centauri. 4 Songs, 43 Minutes. Like a call to psychedelic arms, the first track Sunrise in the Third System marches on with its organ. Tyranny of Beauty. Tangerine Dream - Oszillator Planet Concert Bonus. WMG, The Orchard Music от лица. More Tangerine Dream albums. With no one else to look back on for help, they managed carefully arranged and orchestrated ensemble productions that would run around inside listeners heads. This issue comes complete with both sides of 1971's Ultima Thule single, the a-side of which is possibly the biggest anomaly in the TD catalogue a somewhat conventional sounding progressive rock instrumental and a live recording from the same year, which make it a particularly worthwhile purchase. WMG, The Orchard Music от лица компании ADA UK ASCAP, UMPG Publishing, CMRRA и другие авторские общества 7. Songs in album Tangerine Dream - Alpha Centauri 1971. The other difference is that this album focuses. Ultima Thule Part 1. Under Cover - Chapter One. Alpha Centauri is the second major release and second studio album by German electronic music group Tangerine Dream. Tangerine Dream - Alpha Centauri review: 40 years later, Tangerine Dreams sound holds up. Listening to 'Alpha Centauri' recalls an entire spectrum of emotion. Alpha Centauri as an album moves quite slowly and only contains a bit of percussion with the rest being a great collection of vintage keyboards. What are you looking for. Tangerine Dream - Ultima Thule Part One Bonus. Duration: 22:04 Year: 1971. Alpha Centauri Q&A. Listening to 'Alpha Centauri' recalls an entire spectrum of emotion. Without question I should mention the psychedelic-like state actually created here with flute and phased electronics. Listen free to Tangerine Dream Alpha Centauri Sunrise In The Third System, Fly And Collision Of Comas Sola and more. Madcaps Flaming Duty. Alpha Centauri is ranked 17,820th in the overall chart, 2,367th in the 1970s, and 255th in the year 1971. Album Info: Alpha Centauri was released in 1971, and is Tangerine Dreams second album. Tangerine Dream albums. 3 tracks 39:25. As if the sound is breaking through your speakers, Alpha Centauri begins its journey. Alpha Centauri is a music album by Tangerine Dream released in 1971. Tangerine Dream - Sunrise In The Third System. This album is Tangerine Dreams move from psychedelic jam sessions toward synthesized, atmospheric mood music. Alongside Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream stood among those who pioneered ways to use these new sounds to create music never heard before. Alpha Centauri contains the following tracks: Sunrise in the Third System, Fly and Collision of Comas Sola and the title track Alpha Centauri. It was released in March 1971 by record label Ohr. If not quite as distinctive as the albums that came immediately before and after it, Alpha Centauri is nevertheless a strong work of '70s kosmiche music and a fascinating chapter in the ongoing story of Tangerine Dream. The mixing of the three tracks found on Alpha Centauri leaves something to be desired, in that the tracks are not mixed the way they would be today with each track endlessly flowing into the next like a stream. Show all albums by Tangerine Dream. Album 1970 4 Songs. This issue comes complete with both sides of 1971's Ultima Thule single, the a-side of which is possibly the biggest anomaly in the TD catalogue a somewhat conventional sounding progressive rock instrumental and a live recording from the same year, which make it a particularly worthwhile purchase. Tangerine Dream - Alpha Centauri 1971. Released: 31 Dec 1970. Tangerine Dream - Love On A Real Train State. Crackling and swirling synthesizers seize control of your stereo. Alpha Centauri' - If the first half of the album was an electronic perfection of their free-form rock past, the next 22 minutes will take us into the future, and while we're there, also into deep alien space. This album is rated in the top 25 of all albums on . 2011 Esoteric Recordings
- Ultima Thule - Lokes Träta
- H.P. Zinker - Hovering
- Thule - Omfavnet Av Svarte Vinger
- Tangerine Dream - Quichotte
- Tangerine Dream - Alpha Centauri / Atem
- Jean Malaurie - Chants Et Tambours Inuit De Thulé Au Détroit De Béring
- Berger Bori Caruso - Opening Nights At The Met
- Tangerine Dream - Pergamon (Live At The »Palast Der Republik« GDR)
- Tangerine Dream - Tangerine Dream I Saw God And/Or
- Tangerine Dream - Ricochet