|1 C 062-28 886||Sweet Smoke||Just A Poke (LP, Album)||Columbia||1 C 062-28 886||Germany||1970|
|1C 038 1575271||Sweet Smoke||Just A Poke (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia, Fame||1C 038 1575271||Germany||Unknown|
|2C 066-28 886||Sweet Smoke||Just A Poke (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia||2C 066-28 886||France||Unknown|
|1288884||Sweet Smoke||Just A Poke (Cass, Album, RE)||Columbia||1288884||France||1983|
|2C 066-28.886||Sweet Smoke||Just A Poke (LP, Album, RE, Unofficial, 180)||Columbia||2C 066-28.886||France||2017|
- Bass Guitar – Andy Dershin
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Marvin Kaminowitz
- Percussion, Drums – Jay Dorfman
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Steve Rosenstein
- Saxophone, Vocals, Flute – Michael Paris
- Written-By – Sweet Smoke
Tracks are reversed on record labels.
Printed in Germany
Made in Germany
Diese Platte ist auch als Musicassette unter der Nummer 1 C 244-28 886 erhältlich.
Different back cover than Just A Poke.
German sleeve notes
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 28 886 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 28 886 B-1
- Record Company – Electrola Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Phil Harris And His Orchestra - Smoke, Smoke, Smoke (That Cigarette)
- Mariano Mateljan - Poke Back
- Will Smith - Big Willie Style
- Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen - Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette)
- The Wild Magnolias - Smoke My Peace Pipe (Smoke It Right) Mono / Stereo
- Pee Wee King & His Band, Bunny Berigan - Slow Poke
- The Firemen - Smoke Wit Me
- Sweet Smoke - Sweet Smoke Live
- Norval & Ivy - Please Pass The Biscuits / Slow Poke
- Bob Sandy And His International Cowboys - Slow Poke / Let Old Mother Nature Have Her Way