|1||Blues For Donna||4:44|
|2||The Rhythm Thing||5:06|
|5||Bye, Bye Blues|
Written-By – Lown, Bennett, Gray, Hamm
Written-By – Mancini, Mercer
|9||Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered||5:41|
|10||I Like The Likes Of You|
Written-By – Harburg, Duke
|13||Never, Never Land|
Written-By – Green, Comden, Styne
|MCD 47086-2||Sonny Red||Red, Blue & Green (CD, Comp, RM)||Milestone||MCD 47086-2||Europe||2000|
- Alto Saxophone – Sonny Red
- Bass – George Tucker
- Drums – Jimmy Cobb (tracks: 1 to 7, 11 to 13), Lex Humphries (tracks: 8 to 10)
- Guitar – Grant Green (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 11, 12)
- Piano – Barry Harris (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8 to 13), Cedar Walton (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7)
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Orrin Keepnews
- Recorded By – Ray Fowler
- Remastered By – Kirk Felton
- Trumpet – Blue Mitchell (tracks: 8 to 10)
- Written-By – Sonny Red (tracks: 3, 5, 7 to 13)
Recorded May 29, 1961 (#2, 4, 6, 7); June 25, 1961 (#8-10); and December 14, 1961 (#1, 3, 5, 11-13).
Recorded at Plaza Sound Studios; New York City.
#1 to 7 originally released as Sonny Red With Grant Green And Barry Harris - The Mode (Jazzland 959);
#8 to 13 as Sonny Red With Blue Mitchell And Grant Green - Images (Jazzland 974).
- Barcode: 0 25218-4786-2 5
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fantasy, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Fantasy, Inc.
- Recorded At – Plaza Sound Studios
- Remastered At – Fantasy Studios
Sonny Red Golden Tracks - Sonny Red. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. Red, Blue & Green. Recorded at Plaza Sound Studios, New York City is an album by American saxophonist Sonny Red, featuring tracks recorded in 1961 with Barry Harris, and Blue Mitchell or Grant Green, which was released on the Jazzland label. Basically he was in the Charlie Parker-Jackie McLean tradition, and the material here had that spirit, but little punch. Images - Sonny Red With Blue Mitchell And Grant Green. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Alto Saxophone Sonny Red Bass George Tucker Drums Jimmy Cobb tracks: 1 to 7, 11 to 13, Lex Humphries tracks: 8 to 10 Guitar Grant Green tracks: 1, 3, 5, 11, 12 Piano Barry Harris tracks: 1, 3, 5, 8 to 13, Cedar Walton tracks: 2, 4, 6, 7 Trumpet Blue Mitchell tracks: 8 to 10. About this release. Out of the Blue - Jimmy Cobb, Sonny Red. Sylvester Sonny Red Kyner, Jr. was part of the fruitful exodus of Detroit jazzmen to New York in the late 1950s. Though his style was steeped in the deft architectures of Bebop his sound and approach also incorporated a healthy fascination with earlier traditions. This disc dusts off two of his sessions for the Jazzland label and delivers a substantial program of mainly originals from a player who should have recorded more often. A strong team of sidemen fronted by guitarist Grant Green on leave from Blue Note is on board to assist. Throughout the disc Greens guitar is unusually dry in te. Покупка Sonny Red With Blue Mitchell And Grant Green - Images - Jazzland - LP, Album, RE - , включает Images, Blues For Donna, Dodge City, Blue Sonny, The Ryhthm Thing, Bewitched, Bothered And Bewildered. Над релизом работали. Alto Saxophone Sonny Red. Bass George Tucker. Design Ken Deardoff. Drums Jimmy Cobb tracks: B1 to B3, Lex Humphries tracks: A1 to A3. Engineer Ray Fowler. Guitar Grant Green tracks: B1, B2. Liner Notes Ira Gitler. Photography By Steve Schapiro. Piano Barry Harris 2. Producer Orrin Keepnews. Trumpet Blue Mitchell tracks: A1 to A3. 13 tracks 76:53
- Beth Green - I'll Be There / Rhythm Of Love
- Steve Marcus, Miroslav Vitous, Sonny Sharrock, Daniel Humair - Green Line
- The Kinfolk - Little Green Apples
- Grant Green - A Wee Bit O' Green
- Blossom Dearie - Sings Comden And Green
- Streako - Soylent Green EP
- Tony Bennett & Bill Evans - Together Again
- Sonny Green - Don't Make A Good Boy Go Bad / Don't Write A Check With Your Mouth
- Tom Jones - Green, Green Grass Of Home / Detroit City
- Sonny Rollins - The Sound Of Sonny