|1||Up To Zero||4:08|
|2||Where It Hurts||5:34|
|3||The Wait-New High In Lows||5:46|
|7||What's Your Problem||5:10|
|11||They Eat Their Young||4:57|
|82630-2||Overkill||W.F.O. (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82630-2||US||1994|
|107||Overkill||W.F.O. (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Audio ART||107||Russia||Unknown|
|CD 82630||Overkill||W.F.O. (CD, Album)||Atlantic||CD 82630||Canada||1994|
|82630-4||Overkill||W.F.O. (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||82630-4||Turkey||1994|
|RG0262||Overkill||W.F.O. (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Rock Gallery||RG0262||Russia||Unknown|
- Art Direction – Larry Freemantle
- Artwork [Cover Logo] – Hilary Carlson, Joe Verni
- Bass, Backing Vocals – DD Verni
- Drums – Tim Mallare
- Engineer – Doug Cook, Tom Bender
- Guitar – Merritt Gant
- Keyboards – Doug Cook
- Management – Loud & Proud Management
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By [Cover & Band] – Daniel Hastings
- Producer – Overkill
- Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Rob Cannavino
- Vocals – Bobby "Blitz" Ellsworth
- Written-By – Overkill
Track 8 is an instrumental track.
℗ © 1994 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under License
Recorded and Mixed at Ambient Recording Co., Stamford CT, April-May 1994
Mastered at Masterdisk, NYC
All songs © 1994 Blood And Iron Music/Zazmar Music, BMI
Tracks 12 to 97 & 99 are blank tracks; tracks 12 to 95 are 0:03 to 0:04 each, track 96 is 2:56, track 97 is 9:00
Track 98 is a rehearsal-studio recording of the band practising, doing covers of Judas Priest, Jimi Hendrix and Black Sabbath, not listed on the release.
Issued with a fold-out booklet.
Track times are not listed on the release.
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. – D 105726
- Licensed To – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Recorded At – Ambient Recording Co.
- Mixed At – Ambient Recording Co.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – Blood And Iron Music
- Published By – Zazmar Music
Wide Fucking Open is the seventh full-length studio album by thrash metal band Overkill, released in July 15, 1994 on Atlantic Records. The album contains hidden songs on track 98 the songs start at 10:00, featuring the band warming up in the studio, playing Heaven and Hell by Black Sabbath, The Ripper by Judas Priest and Voodoo Child Slight Return by Jimi Hendrix. The instrumental song . Undone was written as a tribute to Criss Oliva, co-founder of the band Savatage, who. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Overkill's second release for Atlantic Records, . probably represents the formal beginnings of a '90s commercial swoon for the thrash metal band. The group had formed on the East Coast during the early-'80s thrash heyday, and somehow managed to make a name for itself within a genre dominated by mostly West Coast artists like Metallica, Slayer, and Megadeth. Overkill - . Album 1994 11 Songs. Full Album - Overkill -. Bastard Nation - Overkill. Under One - Overkill . What's Your Problem - OverKill . WMG BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Third Side Music, SODRAC, PEDL, Audiam. 50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Over kill W F O full album 1994 1 hidden songYouTube. Type: Full-length. The album peaked at 9 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart. The total running time is 71:00. The intro to The Wait, New High in Lows is an excerpt from Carlito's Way 1993. Listen free to Overkill . Where It Hurts, Fast Junkie and more. 11 tracks 52:38. von Overkill. Notierung in den Charts, Chartwochen, Musikvideos, Releases und mehr. Details: Label: Milletlerarası Müzik Yayınları Ltd. Genre: Rock. Style: Thrash
- Overkill - Wrecking Your Neck (Live)
- Roadhouse - Hell Can Wait
- Robbie Williams - Come Undone
- Lazlo Bane - Overkill
- Overkill - Wrecking Your Neck - Live Part 1
- Venice & Michele C - Coming Undone (Zack Mia Remix)
- Underground Lovers - Takes You Back / Undone
- Korn - Coming Undone
- Lozine Wright - Wait Wait
- Jennifer Rush - I Come Undone