|1||Prince Of Wails|
|2||Forty-Seventh And State|
|3||At The Jazz Band Ball|
|4||After A While|
|7||That Da-Da Strain|
|8||Jack Hits The Road|
|C-40||Bud Freeman And His Famous Chicagoans||Comes Jazz (4xShellac, 10", Album)||Columbia||C-40||US||1940|
|CL 6107||Bud Freeman And His Famous Chicagoans||Comes Jazz (10")||Columbia||CL 6107||US||1950|
|33S1016, 33 S 1016||Bud Freeman||Comes Jazz (10")||Columbia, Columbia||33S1016, 33 S 1016||UK||1954|
|CL 2558||Bud Freeman And His Famous Chicagoans||Jazz: Chicago Style (10", Comp)||Columbia||CL 2558||US||1955|
|CL 6107||Bud Freeman And His Famous Chicagoans||From Austin High Comes Jazz (10", Comp)||Columbia||CL 6107||US||1948|
Catalogue number on 33 OS 1016 rear cover.
Catalogue number on 33-OS-1016 centre labels.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): LP2347
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): LP2348
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): LP 2347-1N
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): LP 2348-1N
- Record Company – E.M.I. (Australia) Pty. Limited
- Manufactured For – Columbia Graphophone (Aust.) Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell's ∙ Sydney
- Published By – J. Albert & Son Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – E. H. Morris & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Allan's
Jack Teagarden feat. Bud Freemand and His Famous Orchestra. Bud Freeman and his Freeman And His Famous Chicagoans: After Awhile, At the Jazz Band Ball, Prince of Wails и другие песни. Performer: Bud Freeman and his Famous Chicagoans Writer: Edward Ory Bowman. Comes Jazz Fox Trot Fox Trot. Digitized at 78 revolutions per minute. Four stylii were used to transfer these records. They are 3. 8 mil truncated eliptical, 2. 3 mil truncated conical, 2. 8 mil truncated conical, 3. 3 mil truncated eliptical. These were recorded flat and then also equalized with Turnover: 375. 0, Rolloff: -12. The preferred version suggested by an audio engineer at George Blood, L. is the equalized version recorded with the 3. 8 mil truncated eliptical stylus, and has been copied to have the more fri. Listen to music from Bud Freeman and his Famous Chicagoans like Jack Hits the Road. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Bud Freeman and his Famous Chicagoans. Track Bud Freeman April 13, 1906 March 15, 1991 was an American jazz musician, bandleader, and composer, known mainly for playing the tenor saxophone, but also able at the clarinet. He had a smooth and full tenor sax style with a heavy robust swing. He was one of the most influential and important jazz tenor saxophonists of the big band era. His major recordings were The Eel, Tillie's Downtown Now, Crazeology, The Buzzard, and After Awhile, composed with Benny Goodman. Comes Jazz is a swing music album recording by BUD FREEMAN released in 1954 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. BUD FREEMAN - Comes Jazz. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 1954. Filed under Swing By BUD FREEMAN. This band was a sort of fiction perpetrated by Columbia Records and producer John Hammond for a 1940 album - yes, an album consisting of four LP-sized shellac discs in a book that looked like a photo-album - called Comes Jazz. The group was built out of an Eddie Condon-organized outfit based in New York that had billed themselves on-stage as the Summa Cum Laude Orchestra. The Comes Jazz album was well received by jazz enthusiasts and was later reissued by Columbia in 1950 as a 10-inch long-play record. In 1958 RCA Victor released a new version in High Fidelity with Bud Freeman's Summa Cum Laude Orchestra called Chicago, Austin High School Jazz in Hi-Fi which included four of the tunes from the 1940 sessions. Has been played on. Access the complete album info 48 songs. 2017 AP Digital. Bud Freeman & His Summa Cum Laude Orchestra. Embraceable You. Muskrat Ramble. Bud Freeman & His Famous Chicagoans. Riar's Point Shuffle. Serenade to a Shylock. Bud Freeman At The Jazz Band Ball. download 2:59. Bud Freeman & His Famous Chicagoans Jack Hit The Road. download 2:54. Bud Freeman Shim-Me-Sha-Wabble. download 2:55. Bud Freeman & His Famous Chicagoans Muskrat Ramble
- Muggsy Spanier's Ragtime Band - Muggsy Spanier "The Great 16"
- Will Bradley And His Orchestra / Bobby Byrne And His Orchestra - Dixieland Jazz
- Albert Nicholas And His Orchestra - Jazz Me Blues - At The Jazz Band Ball - South - Milenberg Joys
- Wild Bill Davison & His Commodores / George Brunis & His Jazz Band Featuring Pee Wee Russell, Edmond Hall, Eddie Condon, Bob Casey, George Wettling, Gene Schroeder, Albert Nicholas, Dave Tough - Jazz A-Plenty
- Earl Fuller's Famous Jazz Band - Old Grey Mare / Beale Street Blues
- The Dave Pell Octet - The Old South Wails
- Graeme Bell's Dixieland Band - At The Jazz Band Ball / Alma Street Requiem
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band / King Oliver's Jazz Band - Darktown Strutters' Ball / High Society Rag
- Various - Trad Jazz In Australia
- Cocoro Steel Band - Waiting For Charly