FLAC Angelo Badalamenti - Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
|1||The Voice Of Love|
|2||The Pink Room|
|3||Theme From Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me|
Vocals – Jimmy ScottWritten-By [Lyrics] – David LynchWritten-By [Music] – Angelo Badalamenti
|6||A Real Indication|
Vocals – Angelo BadalamentiWritten-By [Lyrics] – David LynchWritten-By [Music] – Angelo Badalamenti
|7||The Black Dog Runs At Night|
Vocals – Angelo Badalamenti
|8||Don't Do Anything (I Wouldn't Do)|
|9||Moving Through Time|
|10||The Pine Float|
|11||Questions In A World Of Blue|
Vocals – Julee CruiseWritten-By [Lyrics] – David LynchWritten-By [Music] – Angelo Badalamenti
|12||Montage From Twin Peaks - Girl Talk / Birds In Hell / Laura Palmer's Theme / Falling|
|9362-45019-2||Angelo Badalamenti||Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me (Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-45019-2||Europe||1992|
|9362-45019-2||Angelo Badalamenti||Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me (CD, Album, RP)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-45019-2||Europe||Unknown|
|9362-45019-2||Angelo Badalamenti||Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-45019-2||Unknown|
|24 50194||Angelo Badalamenti||Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack: Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||24 50194||Canada||1992|
|WPCP-4919||Angelo Badalamenti||Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCP-4919||Japan||1992|
- A&R – Kevin Laffey
- Acoustic Bass – Buster Williams, Ron Carter, Rufus Reid
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Angelo Badalamenti (tracks: A1 to C6, C8, D10 to D12), David Lynch (tracks: B5, C7 to C9), David Slusser (tracks: C9)
- Artwork – Sam Smith
- Bass – Don Falzone, William Fairbanks
- Composed By, Orchestrated By – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch, David Slusser
- Drums – Brian Kirk, Donald Bailey, Grady Tate, Steven Hodges
- Electric Bass, Bass Guitar – Vinnie Bell
- Guitar – Bob Rose, David Jaurequi, Myles Boisen
- Keyboards – Andy Armer, David Slusser, Kinny Landrum
- Keyboards, Synthesizer [Synthesisers], Piano – Angelo Badalamenti
- Lacquer Cut By – DC
- Layout – Jay Shaw
- Lyrics By – David Lynch
- Mastered By [Engineered For Vinyl By] – Tal Miller
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – Ted Jenson
- Percussion – David Lynch
- Piano – Bill Mays, Ken-Ichi Shimazu
- Producer – Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch
- Recorded By – Art Pohlemus (tracks: A1 to C6, C8, D10 to D12), David Bianco (tracks: C7), Michael Semanick (tracks: C9)
- Saxophone – Alvin Flythe, Jr.
- Sleeve Notes – Mark Kermode
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Regni
- Trumpet – Jim Hines
- Vibraphone – David Cooper
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Jay Hoggard
• Director approved artwork
• Composer approved audio
• 425gsm Gatefold sleeve housed inside a bespoke black die cut outer jacket with black spot varnish finish, complete with obi strip.
℗ & © 1992 & 2016 Warner Bros. Records Inc. Produced under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc. © Death Waltz Records. Manufactured by Rhino Entertainment Company, A Warner Music Group Company. Made in the U.S.A. Marketed by Death Waltz Records
Recorded at Excalibur Sound by Art Pohlemus except 'The Pink Room' recorded at Capitol Recording by David Bianco
"Best Friends" recorded at Fantasy Studios by Michael Semanick
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
Tracks listed in sequential order on inner jacket and center labels.
Track B4 incorrectly listed as Don't Do Anything (I Woudn't Do) on both back cover and label.
Track C8 incorrectly listed as The Black Dog Run At Night on label.
Tracks B5 and C8 credited to Thought Gang on the original 1992 release.
Typo on sleeve (gatefold inner and back): Anlon Music Co. and Bobkind Music are administered worldwide by Univerisal Music Corp. (ASCAP)
- Barcode (Text): 8 268538 741136 >
- Barcode (Scanned): 8268538741136
- Matrix / Runout (Side-A, etched): S-96397 A2 DW51A Dc Plu✓ Let's test it for the record. Will the next victim be a man or a woman?
- Matrix / Runout (Side-B, etched): S-96398 DW51B If I had a nickel for every cigarette your mom smoked, I'd be dead.
- Matrix / Runout (Side-C, etched): S-96399 DW51C Do you know who I am? I am the arm and I sound like this...
- Matrix / Runout (Side-D, etched): S-96400 DW51D Dc Plu✓ My vision ended and I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future.
- Remastered At – Warner Archives
- Lacquer Cut At – Plush Vinyl
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96397
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96398
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96399
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-96400
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Death Waltz Recording Company
- Recorded At – Excalibur Sound Productions
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Anlon Music Co.
- Published By – Bobkind Music
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Soundtrack - Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The soundtrack for the film Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me was composed by Angelo Badalamenti and released on August 7, 1992, by Warner Bros. Andy Armer keyboard track 7. Angelo Badalamenti keyboard tracks 1, 2, 3, 6, 10, 11, 12 vocals, piano, synthesizer track 5, 8. Donald Bailey drums track 9. Angelo Badalamenti. Theme From Twin Peaks-Fire Walk With Me. The Pine Float - Продолжительность: 4:04 Angelo. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2017 Red, Black Marbled Vinyl от Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me на Badalamenti - Theme From Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me. Angelo Badalamenti - The Pine Float. Angelo Badalamenti - Sycamore Trees Vocal By . Twin Peaks - OST, Твин Пикс - Саундтрек. Jazz Lounge OST. Angelo Badalamenti, David Lynch. Twin Peaks: Season Two Music And More - OST, Твин Пикс: Второй Сезон - Саундтрек. Instrumental OST. Twin Peaks Archive Part 3, Архив Твин Пикс Часть 3 - Саундтрек. Ambient Instrumental OST. Listen free to Angelo Badalamenti Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me Theme From Twin Peaks-Fire Walk With Me, The Pine Float and more. 12 tracks 56:09. Play album. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me is a 1992 psychological horror film directed by David Lynch and written by Lynch and Robert Engels. It serves as a prequel and sequel to the television series Twin Peaks 19901991, created by Mark Frost and Lynch, who were also executive producers. The film revolves around the investigation into the murder of Teresa Banks Pamela Gidley and the last seven days in the life of Laura Palmer Sheryl Lee, a popular high. Composer Angelo Badalamenti, who wrote the music for the television series for which this movie served as a prequel, presents another low-key score mixing after-midnight jazz with ambient sounds, never taken at more than a medium tempo. The mood is dark and languid, appropriate to the unusual tone of the TV show and movie. Soundtrack From Twin Peaks by Angelo Badalamenti Audio CD . Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Ships from and sold by . Twin Peaks: Season Two Music And More by Angelo Badalamenti Audio CD . Only 5 left in stock - order soon. The music for Fire Walk with Me, David Lynch's brooding feature film follow-up to the groundbreaking TV series Twin Peaks, again uses the talents of Angelo Badalamenti to create a chilling backdrop to Lynch's dark psychosexual thriller. Film noir is once again the touchstone for this perfectly pitched score, and these 10 tracks stand repeated listening in their own right. Angelo Badalamentis soundtrack for David Lynchs 1992 Twin Peaks film Fire Walk With Me remains as enchanting and evocative as ever, and gets a long overdue vinyl reissue courtesy of Death Waltz. That is to say nothing of his forgotten turn at bouncy country music
- Angelo Badalamenti - A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 - Dream Warriors (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Various - David Lynch's Wild At Heart (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Twin Peaks - Walk To The One You Love
- Angelo Badalamenti - Music For Film & Television
- Various - Lost Highway
- Angelo Badalamenti - Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack The Straight Story
- Angelo Badalamenti - The City Of Lost Children
- Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
- Al Bano & Romina Power - Che Angelo Sei
- Angelo Badalamenti - Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack: Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me